Some of the audio used during the editing included non-diegetic sound like a musical score made by one of my group mates. Problems that occurred during editing was the amount of time needed against how much time we had.
Symbolism: For this shot I zoomed into my girlfriends Lely Trojans jacket and then I zoomed out of the Trojan statue. This one was easy to film especially because I was working with 2 still objects. Contrast: For this shot I showed how I was just sitting around not doing work, and my girlfriend was actually reading and getting her work done on time. This shot demonstrates the two contrasting people who do work and what they look like when they work. Parallelism: In order to film this one I got a shot of the courtyard before lunch started and then during lunch. This way I could show how quick of a change it was over just the course of a period. Simultaneity: For this shot we used a pencil falling of screen and then me bending over to pick it up. This shot was difficult because I couldn’t think of anything else to film so we just did that. Leit Motif: For Leit Motif I wasn’t to sure how to film it, so I just got a shot of the scene from Star Wars: Rogue Theory. In this scene they use the...
I am writing my mise-en-scene post on the first episode of Stranger Things which came out July 15, 2016. The show is about a group of friends that live in this town then one day one of the friends go missing, the group starts to notice all the paranormal things that are happening in this town. In the show we learn how the kids have to deal with the stress of losing a friend and trying to find him. We see plenty of ups and downs between all the friends in the show. The creators of the show are the Duffer Brothers, Matt and Ross Duffer, and it is loosely based on all of the conspiracies that were going around during the cold war. In the beginning of the show we start by hearing a very earie noise playing in the background showing us the date, then we pan into a shot of a Laboratory in the middle of the night. Then we see shots of dark earie hallways with flashing lights. As the camera is zooming into a big metal door the audience experiences a jump scare when someone runs out of the room...
Comments
Post a Comment