Limited video effects were used during our film. Most of the shots and transitions were planned out during the actual filming. There was one use of video transition in our film that required extra attention.
In these pictures, we took some shots for our horror film. One shot was one showing Carson running and the other was a close-up to help portray expression. One issue we had was trying to keep the correct expression for the close-up. It was funny to shoot and we kept laughing.
Review of a Few Camera Angles in the Movie Black Widow (2021) From Producer Marvel Studios I chose this movie because when I heard it came out I was really excited to be able to watch movies again. This movie follows the events of Captain America: Civil War. In this movie Natasha is a fugitive and she reunites with her sister who she hasn't seen in forever. While many people did like this movie, I personally did not like this movie after watching it. I don't think it did justice to the Marvel movies and I think it was to slow and didn't make any sense to me. This shot is a choker shot; in this scene we see as taskmaster, as master assassin, learns all of Natasha and Yelena's moves in order to be able to beat and kill them. Taskmaster plans on killing Natasha and Yelena because they have a serum that will cure all of the other agents from being brainwashed. This shot also acts as a very menacing shot to show just how scary taskmaster is. This shot is an extreme long shot...
Comments
Post a Comment